Thursday, July 26, 2012

Don't have time to breath

Let alone make jewelry or be on ETSY to promote my shop...



Thank god it’s Thursday and the weekend is here so i can finally have some quality time in my living room, on the sofa, with all of my lovely materials laid out on the table, floor and what ever else i can find to put it on.



Actually the weekend is also going to be super busy with friends coming over for lunch and I promised to cook . Oh God, I don't cook...at all. But I promised myself and my husband I will try it out. So hopefully I don’t cause anyone any food poisoning and i will share the pictures tomorrow.


In the meantime, I made this super cute starfish on a beach pebble and I hope to decide if it will be a ring or a pendant during the weekend and finish it.



No comments:

Post a Comment